All users of Spy phone are required to accept all terms on this page along with the User Legal Agreement when creating your account.
Terms of Service
The term "us" or "we" or "our" refers to the owners and operators of this site and mobile software. The term "you" refers to the viewer of the site or the person registering and using the mobile software.
By accessing this site or by installing, running, or using the software (Android or iOS Application), you are indicating your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms of service. These terms of service may change. If you continue to use the site or the software(Android or iOS Application) after the changes, you acknowledge and accept the changes. Please consult these terms of service for any changes.
Installation and use of software
Spy Phone is not designed to be undetectable. You must inform the person that you are tracking. Spy phone software is designed for ethical monitoring of underage children in the process of parental control or for employers who want to monitor their employee’s activity. When used for parental control, you can download and install Spy Phone only if you are the child's legal guardian. By using the application on an underage child you guaranty that you are his/her legal guardian. Spy Phone is not designed for children's use. At the moment you download and install Spy Phone you guarantee that your age is at least 18 years. If you know that someone under 18 years old is using our application, please contact us. In order to install Spy Phone you must have physical access to the phone on which you want to install it. You can only install and use this app on a device which is your property, or for which you have written permission to install the app, from the owner. You must make anyone who uses a device on which this app is installed, aware of the fact that their internet and phone activity is being monitored and archived. Failure to do the above might be considered breaking of federal and state laws. If you install our software onto a device which you do not own, or don’t have proper consent to do so, we will delete your account and we will fully cooperate with all relevant institutions. Spy Phone is not to be used to ‘Stalk’ or ‘Harass’ anyone. Spy Phone software must not be used to monitor the smartphone and private life of a spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, child over 18 without their written consent. Please read all relevant legislation before purchasing and using this app.
We endorse a policy of total confidentiality and privacy of the customer’s databases. We have not and won’t ever sell info about our customers to “spammers” or other parties that would like to advertise or solicit their products or services. Our app does not collect any additional info from your device than the ones required for its successful operation. Your data is in safe hands. In order to use the "forget me" right, you must uninstall the application from the target phone, after to delete your account. By doing this, the application and all the data from your account, including the account itself will be deleted. The only data that may not be deleted is the billing information as this data will be used for the accounting and tax reports. We must keep such data as this is a legal obligation for our company. All the billing information we require are strictly for accounting and tax purposes. We need and use this data for accounting and financial reports strictly.
By installing the application on a phone, you agree that the application will collect data from that phone and sent it to our servers. On our servers this will not be public data and you will be able to view this data only if you login with your username and password used when you have registered the phone.
The collected data are of two types:
1. User's account data and target device information (logs and phone information) These data include:
- registered e-mail address,
- user's password on our website (encrypted, we do NOT store any passwords),
- registered device's (target device) name or model,
- registered device's operating system version,
- registered device's Google account (Android only),
- registered device's phone number (Android only),
- registered device's Spy Phone software version,
- phone calls (time, duration, contact),
- call recordings (if is included in the subscription) (Android only),
- SMS messages (time, duration, contact),
- MMS messages (time, duration, contact, pictures if available),
- GPS logs (time, latitude and longitude identified on a map),
- contact information (name and phone number),
- browser activity (accessed URL address, time and date),
- Whatsapp activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- Facebook activity (message content, notifications, time, date and contact),
- Instagram activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- Skype activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- Viber activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- Line activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- Kik activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- Tango activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- Sanpchat activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- Hangouts activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- Twitter activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- Kik activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- BBM activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- VK activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- WeChat activity (message content, time, date and contact),
- pictures from social media applications and browser (if downloaded), camera, SMS and/or internet commands,
- video (taken or/and downloaded) with time and date,
- ambient audio recording (surroundings) from SMS or/and internet commands (audio recording, time and date),
- system information (restart device time and date, charged or uncharged device time and date),
- wi-fi network connection or re-connection information (time, date),
- mobile internet connection or disconnection information (time, date).
Also, the user will be able to use remote commands for some functions such as GPS restart option, track location option, wi-fi start/stop/restart option, mobile internet start/stop/restart option, start alarm option, set to silent/normal/vibrate device option, ambient audio recording, front camera and/or back camera pictures, restart settings option, full list of the installed applications on the device, full list of the contacts from the device, lock device option and remote wipe; as well as some account remote functions such as block phone number for calls or/and for SMS messages, block website by URL address or/and key words, block applications. These remote commands are limited on iOS devices (surroundings aren't available at all) and some Android devices depending on the Android version, model and technical specifications. The type of the data collected from the target device is updated at each release. Please check the releases page for the full application features.
2. Billing data includes all the data we need for accounting and tax purposes related to the area our company is operating (including European Union). These data include:
- first and second names of the client (the user who is buying our product) or the company name,
- full address (including city, country and zip code),
- VAT registered or not information (for companies using the VIES option),
- IP address,
- date and time of purchase,
- generated invoice ID (for European Union citizens/registered companies only),
- VAT rate and cost (for European Union citizens/registered companies only),
- payment fee and
- payment method (payment gate) used.
Additionally we use payment and user information from the used payment gate at the moment such as payment ID and user information in case an existing PayPal account is used for the payment. The data of your PayPal or any other payment gate account used is the subject to their Terms of service.
We do not collect passwords or credit card numbers. Your account password is encrypted, only you know it. We don't process payments, so we don't need and we don't collect credit cards numbers.
1. In case of a charge-back (mainly for a fraudulent payment) we may provide information related to your account, including billing information. The content of the information is different from case to case and depends on the third-part (payment gate, Visa/MasterCard company or/and bank institution issuing the credit/debit card used for the specific payment). In case of a fraudulent transaction we'll block your account and it can not be unblocked at any time and for any cost.
2. In case of an unauthorized use of our application we will provide your personal data, including billing information, to all relevant legal parties (law enforcement or others). Please do NOT use our application for spying, hacking or any other illegal activity even on your family as this is a major law violation with major consequences.
You have the right to save your data on your computer at any time during your trial or subscription period by saving it as PDF files (for logs) and by downloading each picture and audio files from your account.
If an account is not paid and not used more than 30 days then your devices with all your logs may be deleted. You can ask our technical support to restore a device or an account at any time but once your logs are canceled there is not any possibility to restore them.
Our servers are highly secured. However, in case of a data breach we will contact the responsible Commissioner for Personal Data Protection and we will inform you during 72 hours on your registered e-mail address.
Cookies are small text files that our website saves on your computer. We are using cookies in order to provide different functions and features.
We use only strictly necessary cookies such as mandatory and analytical cookies in order to provide the best service to our users. We also have third-party external marketing cookies such as YouTube third party cookies. YouTube collects users data through videos inserted on our website.
Cookies don't allow us to identify you, they help us to track your activity on our website in order to provide you the best experience. Here is the complete cookies use purpose on our website:
These mandatory cookies are needed to know if you are logged in or not when on our website in order to enable some extra website functions, including access to your personal data.
These mandatory cookies are used in order to provide a high security of your data and generally of our website.
3. Website performances
These cookies are used for functionality purposes no matter on what device you are navigating. Also, it will provide a faster connection and will enable some website features.
4. Analytics and research
These first-party and third-party cookies (such as Google Analytics) are used in order to analyze our users preferences in order to improve our service.
5. Marketing (third-party)
We use YouTube cookies by implementing videos in our technical support articles. We use such videos in order to provide you a better understanding of the information we provide step-by-step. We do not share any personal data to YouTube. We do not use any advertising cookies. Our Cookies policy agreement is an all time window until you select your answer. By continuing using our service you agree to our cookies policy. Even if you agreed to our Cookies policy it is valid for 12 months at last (depending on the cookie). After this period you must renew your agreement. You have the option to reject or delete cookies from your browser or your smartphone operating system (OS). You can reject/delete them all or you can reject them according their issue. We strongly recommend to not reject/delete our mandatory cookies as that means you'll not be able to use our website for data security reasons.
Each browser and smartphone OS has the cookies configuration different. It is described in the help menu of your browser or the rules of the OS as following:
- For Google Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en ;
- For Mozilla Firefox browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences ;
- For Opera browser: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html ;
- For Safari browser: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ;
- For Internet Explorer browser: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- On Android OS: https://support.google.com/chrome/topic/3434352 ;
- On iOS OS: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Please be aware that we won’t refund you just for changing your mind. If you are experiencing technical difficulties with our software, please send us an email and we will work together in overcoming/ fixing these issues. If we won’t be able to find a satisfactory solution and the software is proven to be defective, we will issue a refund. If we find ourselves threatened or if you are using the software for unintended purposes, we held the right to refund your order and stop any service and collaboration.
In order for this software to work properly, unrestricted physical access to the owner’s phone is required. As follows:
• User can access the device, while the device is in their hands
• User needs to have all passwords/ codes to gain access to the device
We won’t issue refunds due to the situation in which you purchase this app and you don’t have full, unrestricted physical access to the device to be monitored. It is your responsibility to ensure the application will remain installed on your device - to ensure this you can also activate Administrator Rights. It is your responsibility to make sure the device has Internet connection in order for the data upload to be done.
All products you may purchase from us are distributed and licensed on a “status quo” basis. We do not offer any kind of warranties or guarantees regarding the software’s performance, reliability or suitability to any given tasks. Spy phone app does not guarantee that the product, site and its content and features will work without interruptions or errors, or that the product’s performance will be the best on all phone models. The results may vary depending on the technical characteristics of the device. You can try for free the product for 3 days in order to test it and decide if it serves your purpose. All information published on this site is subjected to possible changes without prior notice. Under any circumstance we won’t be held responsible for any loss of data or damages (financial, physical, emotional or other) that may result from the use of our software.
Please check all relevant legislation (federal, state, local) before installing this software. You must be aware that installing surveillance software on a device which you do not own or do not have proper authorization to install and monitoring the activities of other individuals are considered illegal and an offense in most countries. Before engaging in such actions you must notify the person that they are/ will be monitored and ask for their proven permission. The use of this software falls under the current relevant legislation; it is your responsibility as a user to follow such laws.
Ownership of software
This software and all intellectual property rights (patents and copyrights) are owned by Endoacustica Europe. By purchasing the software we grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to use it, in machine-readable, object code form only. This license specifies the authorized terms and conditions for using the software. This license does not transfer to you any ownership rights or any other legal share in the software.
According to this license you are allowed to install and use one copy of the software on a single phone you own or for which you have proven permission from the owner to install the software. You will need to purchase additional valid licenses for each phone you want to install the software on. You may not copy, adapt, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code, modify, or create derivative work of this software. You have the responsibility to stop any unauthorized use, modification, reproduction, distribution or publication of the software.
User Legal Agreement
In some countries it is illegal to install monitoring software on a cell phone you do not own or you do not have proper authorization to install the surveillance software. You hereby agree to check all the laws in your own country or the country in which the phone monitoring will take place, before installing any software. It is only your responsibility that you comply with all the laws in the country you are using this software. By using this site or by installing, running, or using the software(Android Application) you also agree that you will not hold responsible in any way any representable (owner, operator, employee) of our site/software, from any type of damage or legal issue that may arise out of your use of our product. It is only your responsibility to follow all federal or local laws that governs the use of this type of software. It's final user's responsibility to respect all laws in their country. By downloading and using Spy phone software, you hereby agree to the above terms.
All the data collected by the application can not be used in a court of law.
Recording of Phone Calls
You can record phone calls as long as you comply with the applicable laws in your country. In many countries it is legal to monitor the phones of children in the process of parental control. With such application you have the opportunity to use an additional safety option in case you have problems with your children. If you want to monitor your employees or your spouse you have the obligation to inform them that their activities are being recorded or monitored.
The US federal law allows recording of phone calls with the consent of at least one party to the call.
In this case if our software is installed on your own phone you can select from our website to record only the microphone without headset/speaker. However there are several states (Pennsylvania, Nevada, California, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Montana, New Hampshire, Maryland, Washington) that require the consent of all parties to the conversation. If you live in one of these states it is your responsibility to disable the call recording feature.
Spy Phone software can not provide legal advice regarding the use of a tracking application, including for the call recording feature. It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws before installing our software. If you install this application on a phone, you must inform the phone's owner that they are being tracked.
With the version 7.0, we have included the remote control and record surrounding features. You are allowed to use these new features as a parental control solution or to recover your phone in case it was stolen or lost.
If any term of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable/invalid, then this Agreement, that includes all of the remaining terms, will remain in full force and effect as if the invalid or unenforceable term was never included.
The trademarks Google, Android, Google Play, iOS, Apple, App Store, Samsung, Whatsapp, Facebook, Skype, Viber, Line, Twitter, Kik, SnapChat, Tango, VK, BBM, WeChat, Hangouts, Instagram, Tinder, Telegram, Hike, belong to their owners. Spy Phone software belongs to Endoacustica Europe and is not related to our application, website and/or company.
Personal Data Protection contact
For any questions regarding personal data protection or any other part from this Terms of service please contact our technical support or write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority, the Personal Data Protection Commissioner in Italy. You can contact the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection. You may choose from their website the best way to do it: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/