The SMS forwarder instantly catches all incoming and outgoing SMS on the target device and forwards them silently to the pre-defined number.
The SMS forwarder function does not use the Inbox of the phone to receive or Outbox/Sent to send the SMS. This means that the icon of intercepted SMS will not appear on the phone's screen, including for SMSes that cannot be sent due to:
It is also ensured that there will not be any system error notification to the user in respect to the Intercepted SMS.
- low balance
- network problems or
- any other delay
1) Remote Management
You now have the ability to remotely configure the phone. You can send a special SMS to perform the following functions on the phone:
- Activate the SMS function
- Deactivate the SMS function
- Change the Secret code to manage the function
- Change the Pre-Defined Number for SMS forwarding
- Query for the Status of the SMS function on the phone
To avoid any complications please follow this precaution:
Configuration SMS should be sent with an interval of 30 Seconds. For eg. The user sends an SMS to deactivate the program on the target phone. If the user now wants to activate the program on the target phone, then they should wait for 30 seconds before sending this SMS. In other words two configuration SMS should be at least 30seconds apart.
3) Stealth Features
- No lights or visual changes can be seen on the Mobile Equipment (ME) when SMS Interception occurs.
- No Log creation for Intercepted SMS.
- No Installation Logs.
- Nothing can be traced inside the phone.
- Functions silently start up on phone boot or restart; if it is in Active State.
- Configuration SMS when arrive on the target phone cannot be viewed in the Inbox nor do they represent any visual changes on the screen.
- Intercepted SMS do not have any arrows while they are being sent.
- Intercepted SMS do not appear in the Inbox at any time, nor do they remain in the Outbox at any time, including if the SIM card has no balance.
Configuration and Setup
The following procedure governs the Remote Configuration SMS:
The following table explains the commands:
- Configuration SMS begin with * and also end with a *
- Commands and text within the SMS is separated by a &
||Change Secret Code
||Change Pre-Defined Number
||Activate/Deactivate on boot SMS (Active by default)
Example Remote Configuration SMS for SMS Interceptor function with code as 123456789:
To setup the SMS Interceptor function follow the 4 steps below:
- To Deactivate: *&123456789&0*
- To Activate: *&123456789&1*
- To Change Secret Code: *&123456789&2&987654321* (This will change the pre-defined code from 123456789 to 987654321)
- To Set/Change Pre-defined Number: *&123456789&3&5550001*
- To Query Phone Status: *&123456789&4*
- To Activate on boot SMS: *&123456789&5&1*
- To de-Activate on boot SMS: *&123456789&5&0*
1) Setup your codeSend an SMS from any phone with the following body to the target phone.
a. *&< 9 Digit Code>&0*
b. The 9 Digit Code can be any Number or Alphabets. The following are valid examples of codes (Do not use any special characters in the code):
c. Let's assume that you have sent the following code: *&123456789&0*. This will setup your code to 123456789 and at the same time ensuring that the function is still inactive.
d. Wait for 30 seconds after sending this SMS.
2) Setup the Pre-defined number for SMS Forwarding
Now that you have setup the code, we need to fix the pre-defined number. Send the following SMS from any phone:
Wait for 30 seconds after sending this SMS.
3) Activate the SMS Forwarding functionTo activate the SMS Forwarding function, send the following SMS from any phone:
Wait for 30 seconds after sending this SMS.
4) Check Status of the phone and network informationIf you wish to check the status of the phone and obtain network information of the phone, end the following SMS:
Wait for 30 seconds after sending this SMS. In this time the Target Phone will respond with an SMS with the following Information:
You can now send an SMS to the phone from any number to ensure that SMS Interception is working properly.
|Date and Time:
If you wish to change the number or pre-defined code at any time you just need to send an SMS to change the codes, without activating or deactivating the functions on the target phone.
1) Change CodeIf you want to change the code, send an SMS with the following body:
This will change the original code, i.e. 123456789 to the new code, i.e. 000000000.
2) Change Pre-defined numberIf you wish to change the pre-defined number, send an SMS with the following body:
(assuming that the current code is 123456789).
3) De-Activate on Boot SMSPlease note that "on boot" SMS sending is activated as a default option. To de-activate "on boot" SMS send an SMS with the following body:
4) Activate on Boot SMSPlease note that "on boot" SMS sending is activated as a default option. To activate "on boot" SMS send an SMS with the following body:
Fax: +39 080 40731187
Management: +39 080 3026530
The customer is responsible for the knowledge of the laws that rule the use of these devices in his country.
ENDOACUSTICA DECLINES ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ILLEGAL USE OF THESE DEVICES.
WARNING! Using surveillance devices, intercepting and/or recording audio conversations, without the consent of all the parties involved might be illegal in your country. Check local laws before using our spyphones.