This release enables the user from the pre-defined number to call the phone when it is switched off and listen to the conversations taking place around the phone.
It should be noted that as soon as the phone is switched off our Telephony Server remains and obtains the Phone Switched Off message form the Network Service Provider. In essence, when the user presses the power-off button, we allow the phone to be switched off. The software is then instantly activated which starts to monitor for incoming calls. The main features of the Phone Dead are the following:
- When an incoming call is placed from the pre-defined number to the target phone (which is currently in the switched off mode) then the Target Phone will silently answer this call without creating logs or changing the display of the screen.
- When an incoming call is placed from any number (apart from the pre-defined number) to the Target Phone (which is currently in switched off mode) then the phone responds with a Switched off message. It should be noted that the "Phone Switched Off" message is exactly similar to the message as set by the Network Provider when the phone is switched off.
- When an incoming call is placed from any number (apart from the pre-defined number) to the target phone (which is currently in switched off mode) and the room monitor call is in progress, then the phone responds with a "Phone Switched Off" signal.
Special Requirement for Phone Dead to Work:
A Mobile Telephone number that is always switched off. This SIM should never be switched on or used on another phone. To use this SIM efficiently for the purposes of this software, follow these steps:
The Phone number of the SIM is to be setup in the software. The software will query this SIM to obtain the latest "Phone Switched off" message as provided by the Network Service Provider.
- Purchase a new SIM card.
- Insert it in any phone, and switch the phone ON.
- Let the phone register on the network.
- Power off the phone.
- You can now take out the SIM and not use it on any phone. However, the phone itself can be used again.
Please note the following important points before configuring the phones:
1) Remote Management
You now have the ability to remotely configure the phone. You can send a special SMS to perform the following functions on the phone:
- Activate the Phone Dead function
- Deactivate the Phone Dead function
- Change the Secret code to manage the phone
- Change the predefined number
- Query for the Status of the phone
- Set/Define the Switched off Number
To avoid any complications please follow this precaution:
Configuration SMS should be sent with an interval of 30 Seconds. For eg. The user sends an SMS to deactivate the program on the target phone. If the user now wants to activate the program on the target phone, then they should wait for 30 seconds before sending this SMS. In other words two configuration SMS should be at least 30seconds apart.
Room Monitor calls should also be made at an interval of 30 seconds. For eg. A Room Monitor call is placed. The user disconnects this call. The next Room Monitor call should be placed after 30 seconds.
3) Stealth Features
- The phone continues to be in switched off when a Room Monitor call is placed.
- No Log creation for Incoming Room Monitor Call, or Configuration SMS.
- No Installation Logs.
- Software cannot be traced inside the phone.
- Software silently starts up on phone boot or restart; if it is in Active State.
- Configuration SMS when arrive on the target phone cannot be viewed in the Inbox nor do they represent any visual changes on the screen.
4) Other Features
Power Key: When the phone is in "Phone Dead" state, while our software is active, and the user presses the Power button to power up the phone; The software will allow the phone to start up normally and return the phone and the software to it's original state.
Caller Management: If an incoming call arrives to the target phone, while a Room Monitor call is in progress, the Room Monitor Call will not disconnect and the other caller will hear a "Phone is switched off" message.
Activate, Deactivate, Change the Secret Code or the Pre-defined number at any time from any phone all over the world. No restrictions.
Configuration and Setup
The following procedure governs the Remote Configuration SMS:
The following table explains the commands:
- Configuration SMS begin with * and also end with a *
- Commands and text within the SMS is separated by a -
||Change Secret Code
||Change Pre-Defined Number
||Activate/Deactivate on boot SMS
||Define Switch off Phone Number
Example Remote Configuration SMS for Phone Dead Software with code as 123456789:
To setup the Phone Dead Software follow the 5 steps below:
- To Deactivate: *-123456789-0*
- To Activate: *-123456789-1*
- To Change Secret Code: *-123456789-2-987654321* (This will change the pre-defined code from 123456789 to 987654321)
- To Set/Change Pre-defined Number: *-123456789-3-5550001*
- To Query Phone Status: *-123456789-4*
- To Activate on boot SMS: *-123456789-5-1*
- To de-Activate on boot SMS: *-123456789-5-0*
- To define the Switch Off Number: *-123456789-6-5551234*
1) Setup your codeSend an SMS from any phone with the following body to the target phone.
a. *-<9 Digit Code>-0*
b. The 9 Digit Code can be any Number or Alphabets. The following are valid examples of codes (Do not use any special characters in the code):
c. Let's assume that you have sent the following code: *-123456789-0*. This will setup your software's code to 123456789 and at the same time ensuring that the software is still inactive.
d. Wait for 30 seconds after sending this SMS.
2) Setup the Pre-defined number
Now that you have setup the code, we need to fix the pre-defined number. Send the following SMS from any phone:
Wait for 30 seconds after sending this SMS. This will setup your pre-defined number as 5551234.
3) Set/Define Switched off Number
To ensure that every caller (except the pre-defined number) can hear the Phone Switched Off message, send an SMS with the following body:
Wait for 30 seconds after sending this SMS.
4) Activate the software
The code and the pre-defined number have been setup; activate the software by sending the following SMS:
Wait for 30 seconds after sending this SMS.
5) Check Status of the softwareIf you wish to check the status of the phone and obtain network information of the phone, end the following SMS:
Wait for 30 seconds after sending this SMS. In this time the Target Phone will respond with an SMS with the following Information:
You can now switch off and call the phone (when it is switched off) from the pre-defined number to ensure that Room Monitor is working properly.
|Date and Time:
If you wish to change the number or pre-defined code at any time you just need to send an SMS to change the codes, without activating or deactivating the software on the target phone.
1) Change CodeIf you want to change the code of the software, send an SMS with the following body:
This will change the original code of the software, i.e. 123456789 to the new code, i.e. 000000000.
2) Change Pre-defined numberIf you wish to change the pre-defined number of the software, send an SMS with the following body:
(assuming that the current code is 123456789).
Fax: +39 080 40731187
Management: +39 080 3026530
The customer is responsible for the knowledge of the laws that rule the use of these devices in his country.
ENDOACUSTICA DECLINES ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ILLEGAL USE OF THESE DEVICES.
WARNING! Using surveillance devices, intercepting and/or recording audio conversations, without the consent of all the parties involved might be illegal in your country. Check local laws before using our spyphones.